Last updated: 04/2020
GPDR regulations are coming in to force, it’s our responsibility to advise you what data is collected and how it’s used when visiting our online store and website:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
to enable certain functions of the Service,
to provide analytics, to store your preferences,
to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
I use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and I use different types of cookies to run the Service:
I may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. For the full disclosure section, including all types of cookies (from essentials to advertising
cookies), create your own Cookies Policy.
In addition to my own cookies, I may also use various third parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can your find more information about cookies?
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. Information that you have provided to us including, but not limited to when you:
- Purchase products through the Website, over the phone, or in store.
- Submit rate and reviews.
- Use Sartorial Boutique and Gifts & JCE Professional Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper for men and women pages on Facebook.
- Use SartorialBoutiqueandGifts & Sartorial_ImageConsultant on Instagram.
- Use Sartorial Boutique and Gifts @Sartorial_JCE and Sartorial Stylist @JCE_Stylist on Twitter.
- Enter competitions, prize draws or promotions, which we are promoting on social media, via email or on our Website.
- Sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and SMS.
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the Website for registration, subscribing to any of our services or requesting further services.
- If you contact us for any reason, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
- Information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
Information we request and hold includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex.
- Billing and delivery postal addresses.
- Phone numbers.
- Email addresses.
- Usernames and passwords.
- Payment card details.
- Browsing and shopping activities.
- Your customer queries.
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including, but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website.
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on the Website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries.
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
Unless you have not consented to, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from Sartorial JCE.
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. The third parties, which may include credit reference agencies, may keep a record of the information provided.
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
Transferring data internationally
By using and/or shopping on the Website you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
Payment Card details
We process your payment card details in order to complete your purchase that you made through the Website and/or in-store and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
You may opt out from any email marketing by contacting us by email: email@example.com
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
Sartorial JCE will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. Sartorial JCE will never ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted Sartorial JCE first. If you have not contacted Sartorial JCE, please ignore any email claiming to be from Sartorial JCE, which asks for personal details, and let us know about it immediately.